New Service
To establish water service at a location that has not had service in the past, contact our business office.

All customers must pay a meter deposit.  When service is disconnected, the final bill will be withheld from the deposit and the balance refunded to the customer.

Plumbing Permit
If you are building a house in the HSC Water area, you must purchase a plumbing permit.

Discontinuance of Service
On or around the last day of the month water service will be disconnected for non-payment and a $50.00 reconnection fee will be charged to get your water back on.

Responsibility of Service
HSCWA owns, maintains and repairs all of the underground water system to the water meter.  Repair and maintenance from the meter forward is the responsibility of the customer.  It is state law that you are required to call AR One-Call (811) before you dig.

How to check for a leak
The most common water leak is a dripping faucet.  Toilet leaks are second most common.  A quick check can be made by adding some food coloring to the toilet tank after it has filled and become quiet.  If the coloring seeps down into the toilet bowl before flushing, this indicates a leak.

To conduct a leak test on your water, turn off all faucets and other water outlets.  Got to your meter and watch the leak detector, a triangular shaped indicator on the meter.  If that is moving, you have a leak.

About Our Water
Hot Spring County Water Association’s water supply is purchased from Kimzey Regional Water District.  The water supply is from Lake DeGray.